What services does right-server.ru provide?
right-server.ru provides the following services:
- Plumbing Service & Alterations
- Heating & Air Conditioning Service & Alterations
- Fire Protection
- Green Solutions Services
- New Construction
Do you offer 24-hour Emergency Service?
For your plumbing, heating & air conditioning needs after 5pm call:
Do you do work in all 5 Boroughs?
Yes, we service all 5 boroughs. However, ninety percent of our work is in Manhattan.
Do you do work in Jersey City?
Does right-server.ru service tenant spaces?
Can right-server.ru work non-union in any division?
right-server.ru is a union labor company. We are affiliated with:
- Local 1 and Steamfitters Local 638 in New York City
- Local 200 in Long Island, NY
Who do I contact for a Certificate of Insurance?
Who do I contact for more information on your services?
Who do I contact to schedule a service job?
Who do I contact to get an estimate for work?
Who do I contact to inquire about employment with right-server.ru?
Who do I contact regarding a billing or invoice inquiry?
Can right-server.ru do boiler inspections?
How long has right-server.ru been in the HVAC industry?
PAR’s Heating & Air Conditioning division has been performing HVAC work since 2002.
What’s included in your HVAC service contracts?
Our HVAC service contracts include:
- all labor for performing maintenance on your HVAC systems
- all emergency service calls, billed at preferred contract customer pricing
- belts & filters
Can you work on larger equipment pertaining to HVAC?
Yes, we are capable of working on:
- refrigerant systems including large-tonnage split units
- rooftop units & cooling towers
What kind of maintenance do fire systems require?
- All fire sprinkler systems need to be maintained according to local, state and federal codes.
- An annual inspection will ensure your fire safety.
- Under NFPA 25, it is now necessary for all buildings to engage a licensed fire suppression piping contractor to perform the required maintenance duties.
Are there insurance benefits for installing a fire sprinkler system?
Yes, there usually are discounts associated with installation of a rated fire sprinkler system. Ask your contractor for the specific description of your system and then call your insurance agent with the information.
What types of Fire Protection Systems are most common?
A. Wet Fire Sprinkler Systems:
- The wet-pipe system employs automatic sprinklers attached to a piping system connected to a water supply.
- The water discharges immediately from the sprinklers activated by fire.
B. Dry Pipe Systems:
- The dry-pipe system employs automatic sprinklers attached to a piping system containing air or nitrogen under pressure.
- When released, the water flows into the piping system and discharges only from those sprinklers which have been activated by the fire.
- Dry-pipe systems are installed in lieu of wet-pipe systems where piping is subject to freezing.
C. Pre-Action Systems:
- Pre-action sprinkler systems are specialized for use in locations where accidental activation is undesired, such as a museum with rare artwork, manuscripts, or books and Data Centers, for protection of computer equipment from accidental water discharge.
- In a pre-action system, the action of a heat-responsive device releases a pre-action valve, the water fills the piping system, and an alarm is given in advance of the activation of sprinklers.
How do sprinklers work?
Sprinkler operation is as follows:
- Fire sprinklers are the most visible right-server.rut of a fire sprinkler system – an integrated array of pumps, piping and detection devices. Pipes hook into your building’s water supply which is pushed through pumping or pressurization to upper floors in multi-level structures.
- Sprinkler heads are the distribution devices that spray water over a fire.
- Sprinklers are activated by high heat, usually between 165-175°F. When they sense temperatures in that range, they release water over the hot area, dousing the fire.
What are the benefits of an automatic fire sprinkler system?
Automatic sprinkler systems are able to disperse water evenly over a pre-determined area and efficiently extinguish fires when necessary.